Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Cardozo v. Houston  (Read 1779 times)

dinning

• View Profile
Cardozo v. Houston
« on: April 26, 2006, 01:31:49 AM »
Hello everyone,

Iím a law school student in Taiwan and Iíve applied for some US law schools. After being accepted by several schools, I decided to attend University of Houston because of financial concerns.

However, after I wrote Cardozo that I will not be able to enroll in their school, the Assistant Director of Admissions wrote me a kind letter that she could make a proposal to the scholarship committee for me. And I was informed that I have been selected to receive $10,000 scholarship. This is really a surprise! :o

But now Iím so confused. I want to study for an IP LL.M. cause I intend to become an IP profession in Taiwan after completing my graduate study. I also want to take the NY bar and try to find an intern before I go back to Taiwan for work. What should I do? I really need some suggestions. Thanks a lot!

shaz

• Sr. Citizen
  • University of Toledo Class of 2009
    • View Profile
Re: Cardozo v. Houston
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2006, 03:33:52 AM »
dozo.
losin' sleep, gainin' knowledge.

fostdog69

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2007, 03:15:09 AM »
Yeah, DOZO definitely since Tawainese people will fit in sooo well at a predominatley jewish school. yeaaahhh!!!! good call.

Ronald Hyatt

• Sr. Citizen
  • Hedgehog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2007, 02:24:02 PM »
if you want to work in NY at all, then only dozo will open those doors for you.
"Freedom of speech doesn't protect speech that you like, freedom of speech protects speech that you hate."
http://imdb.com/name/nm0000465/bio