;

Author Topic: Finals  (Read 3171 times)

rezipsa

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Finals
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2006, 01:31:55 PM »
I WISH Conlaw was an elective at my school.  I have that exam on Wednesday, and I don't even want to think about it.

Ah...I am done!!!  I had my last ConLaw exam on Friday.  My advice, state that the statute is unconstitutional because it doesn't meet strict scutiny.  There is no compelling state intersest - bla bla bla...

Oh yeah, write down something about standing.

You'll do fine.

Leaf2001br

• Sr. Citizen
  • My two cents.
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Leaf2001br
    • View Profile
    • Isaac Online
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2006, 02:00:11 PM »
I would like to contribute to this topic of discussion if I may:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I stand behind this assertion 100% and yes, I can back it up.
Thank you.
"What is Legal?  What is Illegal?  What is 'Barely Legal'?"  - Ali G

rezipsa

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2006, 02:31:50 PM »
I would like to contribute to this topic of discussion if I may:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I stand behind this assertion 100% and yes, I can back it up.
Thank you.

Classic!
I feel your pain!

T. Durden

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2006, 03:04:37 PM »
last final is on thursday

i'm almost there

1L takes permanent dirt nap come thursday

call me the virginal 2L

Melinda

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2006, 03:11:09 PM »
My FIRST final is Thursday-  Rules semester of CivPro closed book & 2/3 multiple choice.  My section is the only one that does the rules semester w/out a copy of the FRCP.  Joy.

but at least I had property last semester- that class was awful.  We had a 24 hour take home- which I stayed up 24 hours for & then had my civpro final like 2 days later. 

LostMyMonkeys

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2006, 06:53:34 PM »
Nope.  No easements. No covenants.  (and me and many of my classmates wasted time figuring them out and memorizing them)

It was adverse possession, landlord tenant/joint tenants, and future interets.

We had heard that his exams were borderline "unfair" but I don't think anyone expected this.  Oh well.  It's over and done, and I have 3 more to go. :-\
Is this Prop I or II? Or one semester?

I just took my Prop I exam today and we did AP, Estates and Future Interests and Co-Tenancy in this semester. Easments and landlord tenant come next seemster.
Nice ass won't get you through your whole life. When you turn 30 you better have a personality

Budlaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2006, 08:15:00 PM »
Nope.  No easements. No covenants.  (and me and many of my classmates wasted time figuring them out and memorizing them)

It was adverse possession, landlord tenant/joint tenants, and future interets.

We had heard that his exams were borderline "unfair" but I don't think anyone expected this.  Oh well.  It's over and done, and I have 3 more to go. :-\
Is this Prop I or II? Or one semester?

I just took my Prop I exam today and we did AP, Estates and Future Interests and Co-Tenancy in this semester. Easments and landlord tenant come next seemster.

Sounds like Property I. I had my property II final today (which freakin sucked...because my professor was more concerned about teaching economics versus actually teaching property...but anyway) However, Co-tenancy was part of our final along with landlord tenant and easments. Bottom line is that I think every professor teaches it a little different.

One more final to go! (Con law...boooooo!!!) And then I get to take a 3 day weekend and start summer classes on Monday! Woohoo!!

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2006, 09:13:12 PM »
No, we only have 1 semester of property.  It used to be a full year, with Prop I and II, but I think they decided a few years ago to condense it.

And Civ Pro without a copy of the FRCP?  Eek.  And I thought my closed book crim exam would be bad.