School Specific Boards > Detroit Mercy

UDM fall 2006???

<< < (2/7) > >>

corbabe:
anyone planning on going to the admitted students day on may 18th?  I am pretty sure i will be there

angc2383:
any more info on UDM and the best areas to live? im looking for a place to sublet this summer.

corbabe:
nothing so far, I have never been to detroit, but i am planning on living in the suburbs.  I heard royal oak was pretty nice and I forget the other areas people said?  do you want to live downtown our outside of town?

angc2383:

--- Quote from: corbabe on May 01, 2006, 09:22:48 PM ---nothing so far, I have never been to detroit, but i am planning on living in the suburbs.  I heard royal oak was pretty nice and I forget the other areas people said?  do you want to live downtown our outside of town?

--- End quote ---

hi corbabe, are u the same corbabe on lsn? right now im looking at a place in royal oak, it's about a 20 min drive to the school, im not too excited about having to drive to class everyday.  any idea what the traffic is like there? i've never been to detroit either.  any idea on the safety at night? like if we were to walk to the our car at night either coming from the school or the library?

corbabe:
from what I have heard you don't have to worry while you are on campus at all.  I heard that there are a few bums and stuff like that, but you have that in all big cities, even Pittsburgh where I live.  I am planning on living in the suburbs too.  It seems like the safest alternative.  Not to mention, it will probably save alittle on rent and other costs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version