School Specific Boards > Suffolk

Suffolk 0L's unite!

(1/2) > >>

I sent Suffolk my deposit a few weeks ago and I'm excited.  So the application process is over, my finances are pretty much all set - I'm all fired up with nothing to do.  I'm dying to know what our schedule will be like because I'd really like to get a PT job, even if it is just pouring coffee - but I can't do that without a schedule.  Aside from a confirmation email, Suffolk hasn't sent me anything since I sent them my deposit.  I'm sure they're busy with the admissions process, but that doesn't mean I have patience. 

Anybody else who's starting Suffolk in the fall, check in here.

You're schedule is going to be a 10-2 or 11-3 everyday as your class schedule

i'm waitlisted at suffolk.  :'(

--- Quote from: FutureEsquire on April 21, 2006, 10:30:42 AM ---You're schedule is going to be a 10-2 or 11-3 everyday as your class schedule

--- End quote ---

Really?  Is that the standard 1L schedule?  If that's the case, that would be real easy to work around.  I just remember my undergrad schedules were all over the board.  If the scedule is consistent every day like that, I'll be real happy.  Thanks.

OK, now that we've all united, lets take a head-count.  Lets see, there's me . . . oh yeah, and one person on the waitlist.  Looks like its going to be a small class this year.  Wonder what that will do to the curve . . .

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version