School Specific Boards > Suffolk

Suffolk 0L's unite!

(1/2) > >>

upNdown:
I sent Suffolk my deposit a few weeks ago and I'm excited.  So the application process is over, my finances are pretty much all set - I'm all fired up with nothing to do.  I'm dying to know what our schedule will be like because I'd really like to get a PT job, even if it is just pouring coffee - but I can't do that without a schedule.  Aside from a confirmation email, Suffolk hasn't sent me anything since I sent them my deposit.  I'm sure they're busy with the admissions process, but that doesn't mean I have patience. 

Anybody else who's starting Suffolk in the fall, check in here.

shao2007:
You're schedule is going to be a 10-2 or 11-3 everyday as your class schedule

RootBrewskies:
i'm waitlisted at suffolk.  :'(

upNdown:

--- Quote from: FutureEsquire on April 21, 2006, 10:30:42 AM ---You're schedule is going to be a 10-2 or 11-3 everyday as your class schedule

--- End quote ---

Really?  Is that the standard 1L schedule?  If that's the case, that would be real easy to work around.  I just remember my undergrad schedules were all over the board.  If the scedule is consistent every day like that, I'll be real happy.  Thanks.

upNdown:
OK, now that we've all united, lets take a head-count.  Lets see, there's me . . . oh yeah, and one person on the waitlist.  Looks like its going to be a small class this year.  Wonder what that will do to the curve . . .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version