Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: If a judge hit a attorney ,how to deal with it?  (Read 909 times)

Leaf2001br

• Sr. Citizen
  • My two cents.
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Leaf2001br
    • View Profile
    • Isaac Online
    • Email
Re: If a judge hit a attorney ,how to deal with it?
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2006, 01:38:03 AM »
You may feel surprise, but our government has stronger power than US government. It plays a so important role that it almost can do everything it wants, including good things and bad things.  I also wonder if the government can find the truth.

Sadly, the current custodians of our own government have already begun the process of steering it in this direction.  Historically, this kind of momentum towards increasingly concentrated power, nationalism, and unaccountability has been irreversible.  Unfortunatly, there is little we can do but hope for a regime change before history continues its perfect record.
"What is Legal?  What is Illegal?  What is 'Barely Legal'?"  - Ali G

littlemonkey

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: If a judge hit a attorney ,how to deal with it?
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2006, 09:12:01 PM »
 Historically, this kind of momentum towards increasingly concentrated power, nationalism, and unaccountability has been irreversible.  Unfortunatly, there is little we can do but hope for a regime change before history continues its perfect record.
[/quote]
You are right, especially to such a county like mine that has a long history of concentrated power. Our people, compare to 100 years ago, have gained more right and liberty in economic and politic aspects. But there is still a long way for us to live like American and realize the rule of law.