What is your exam time game face?
1. Get people talking about what and how they are studying, both to guage the competition and see if you can pick up any tips.
2. Act cool, calm and slightly bored as if everything is perfectly under control and you're just looking forward to the summer, in an attempt to make your classmates nervous.
3. Tell everyone you're definitely going down in flames, thus fishing for ego-boosting sympathy and setting the bar low so you can be pleasantly surprised.
4. Become invisible, open your mouth only to breathe, and slip in and out of the shadows unnoticed.
5. Generously offer to help others and share whatever study aides you found helpful.
6. Act cheerfully optimistic and reassuring, telling each classmate to stop worrying because you know what a sharp law student they are and that they're going to do great.
7. Beg for help
8. Repeatedly exclaim "I don't see what the big deal is, I just don't think that class is so hard!"
8. Tell everyone you're going to fail out of school when you know you really do have the thing in the bag.
9. Tell everyone you've got it in the bag when you know you're really going to fail out of law school.
I know there are some hustlers out there because I have seen my fair share of people literally crying during exams who finished at the top of the class!