Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Who's attending this fall 2006?  (Read 4465 times)

cerealkiller

• View Profile
Who's attending this fall 2006?
« on: April 15, 2006, 01:40:42 PM »
yep.

lsacko

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Who's attending this fall 2006?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2006, 07:15:55 PM »
I was accepted 15 days after applying on march 31, kinda odd considering my 2.87 gpa and 154. Its looking real good to me now and I would love to learn more about the school and know who else is attending this fall.  Im hearing good things!

Law9486

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2006, 03:36:19 AM »
I will most likely be there in the fall. I was limited to San Diego for personal reasons, so unless some miracle happens and I get off the USD waitlist, then I will be there.

cerealkiller

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2006, 11:38:09 AM »
I will most likely be there in the fall. I was limited to San Diego for personal reasons, so unless some miracle happens and I get off the USD waitlist, then I will be there.

At least you got waitlisted. I applied to USD in late November, and I still haven't heard anything from them. I thought at least they would have sent out a rejection letter by now. Oh well :-\.

Law9486

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2006, 07:15:19 PM »

At least you got waitlisted. I applied to USD in late November, and I still haven't heard anything from them. I thought at least they would have sent out a rejection letter by now. Oh well :-\.

I seriously feel like I have typed a responce to you like 6 times...but apparently not... Have you heard anything from USD? (Best of luck!) Aside from that, are you (or anyone else) planning on doing the summer program?

Absolutely Maybe

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2006, 08:26:10 PM »
Chances are that I'll be matriculating @ CWSL this fall.  So how do you feel now that you are officially entering a realm that you had not previously visited before?  Anxious? Calm?  Pensive?  Schizo?  Are you a Cali local or from outside the state of California.  I'll be travelling from DC...so it's practically like the other side of the world for me.  I wish you the best of luck in your first year!!!  Have you heard anything from financial aid as yet?

Hey,
     I just wanted to know who'll be attending Cal Western this fall.

--cerealkiller