School Specific Boards > California Western

Who's attending this fall 2006?

(1/2) > >>

cerealkiller:
yep.

lsacko:
I was accepted 15 days after applying on march 31, kinda odd considering my 2.87 gpa and 154. Its looking real good to me now and I would love to learn more about the school and know who else is attending this fall.  Im hearing good things!

Law9486:
I will most likely be there in the fall. I was limited to San Diego for personal reasons, so unless some miracle happens and I get off the USD waitlist, then I will be there.

cerealkiller:

--- Quote from: Law9486 on April 18, 2006, 03:36:19 AM ---I will most likely be there in the fall. I was limited to San Diego for personal reasons, so unless some miracle happens and I get off the USD waitlist, then I will be there.

--- End quote ---

At least you got waitlisted. I applied to USD in late November, and I still haven't heard anything from them. I thought at least they would have sent out a rejection letter by now. Oh well :-\.

Law9486:

--- Quote from: cerealkiller on April 18, 2006, 11:38:09 AM ---
--- Quote from: Law9486 on April 18, 2006, 03:36:19 AM ---I will most likely be there in the fall. I was limited to San Diego for personal reasons, so unless some miracle happens and I get off the USD waitlist, then I will be there.

--- End quote ---

At least you got waitlisted. I applied to USD in late November, and I still haven't heard anything from them. I thought at least they would have sent out a rejection letter by now. Oh well :-\.

--- End quote ---

I seriously feel like I have typed a responce to you like 6 times...but apparently not... Have you heard anything from USD? (Best of luck!) Aside from that, are you (or anyone else) planning on doing the summer program?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version