Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Can't Choose Between Two Boyfriends!  (Read 5147 times)

PSUDSL08

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LS #'s
Re: Can't Choose Between Two Boyfriends!
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2006, 09:35:20 AM »

Isn't that so typical of "modern" women? Whine and complain about not being able to find a caring man and then, once you've found one, cuckold him because he's "boring"...I hope Mr. Nice Guy beats your ass. Act like a ho, get treated like a ho - that's what I say and I'm a self-respecting WOMAN!

Lady, you are a PIG! A disgrace to our gender!

elaine, I would not be so harsh as you towards the poster! I mean, if she finds the other guy (the wild/irresponsible one) INCREDIBLY SEXY does that not mean she's inclined towards him?! In that case I'd advice her to go with the latter, and that's it!

And women wonder why guys treat them like sh*t. When you can do whatever you want, including treat someone like crap, and they'll end up grabbing their ankles at the end of the night...then why change?

T. Durden

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2006, 10:41:55 AM »
F em both on the same day

thats my vote

QUAKER OATS

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2006, 11:02:53 AM »
Threesome????

T. Durden

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2006, 01:51:21 PM »
nah flip a coin - the loser gets sloppy seconds

ChromespinnersthatspinYO!

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2006, 02:41:51 PM »
I currently have a boyfriend, who is good and kind to me, and we always have a pleasant time together. But recently, an old flame came back into my life. He is wild, irresponsible, and for some reason, I find him incredibly sexy. I am so tempted to have a fling with him, but am afraid of hurting my boyfriend. What can I do?

Torn Between Two Lovers

If you subsribe to a utilitarian way of thought, I would give consideration to taking a step in front of a very fast moving vehicle, preferably a city bus.  This way you can effectivly remove yourself from society, thus making life that much better for the rest of us.

Have a nice day.

oxo

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2006, 07:50:44 PM »
Jesus M o t h e r @ # ! * i n g Christ, I could have never ever imagined law students would be so closed-minded and conservative! I mean, COME ON, what's so wrong with someone having two boyfriends at the same time?! Especially when the person is trying to make up her mind to choose one of them and eventually have only one ..

tamika

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2006, 08:13:07 AM »
I had two boyfriends, but it was very, you know, very like 'whatever,' and my brothers' older friends always ask me out and I never wanted to go, and my dad also said he noticed the way I was with my girlfriends, so he always kind of wondered.

littlemonkey

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2006, 07:57:08 AM »
If you donn't like you current boyfriend,you can tell him the truth and leave .But i think it's not a good way to cheat him.sometimes it make things worse,and maybe hurt everyone in the love.Honesty is vital in the first place.

heptagon

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2006, 08:04:55 AM »
Assumig, little monkey, that the thread-starter has a bodyfriend in the first place god make have one

eww

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2006, 09:34:16 AM »
I do not get how anyone can say dating 2 guys is ok, this girl is a whore and deserves neither of them.  To treat someone like that is about the worst thing you can do, I am sure she will end up broke, pregnant and alone.  I predict her dad molested her as a child which is why she is soo slutty now, which is unfortunate but probably true.