Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: LoverOfWomen = @ # ! * i n g Sick  (Read 1065 times)

L.O.

• View Profile
LoverOfWomen = @ # ! * i n g Sick
« on: April 03, 2006, 08:47:52 AM »

hotdiggity

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: LoverOfWomen = @ # ! * i n g Sick
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2006, 09:52:40 AM »
i'm not a big fan of that guy either

unlvcrjchick

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2006, 11:04:16 AM »
Agreed:  He is VERY annoying, not to mention the fact that he doesn't have any semblance of a life.  I actually sort of feel sorry for him.  You know he is only resorting to posting women's pictures because he is living out a fantasy he can't realize in real life, namely finding a woman who is willing to date him.  So my attitude is laugh and pity him as opposed to getting irritated.

hotdiggity

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2006, 01:25:57 PM »
Agreed:  He is VERY annoying, not to mention the fact that he doesn't have any semblance of a life.  I actually sort of feel sorry for him.  You know he is only resorting to posting women's pictures because he is living out a fantasy he can't realize in real life, namely finding a woman who is willing to date him.  So my attitude is laugh and pity him as opposed to getting irritated.

yeah you have a good point, if your pathetic enough to go on the net download pictures of attractive girls, and then post them onto a law school message board, you really can't have much else going for you.

Erapitt

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2006, 01:37:40 PM »
I don't think he is pathetic.  I think he is just a troll.  His existance is strictly to piss us off lol.
Attending GW in Fall '06

kmpnj

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • law school numbers
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2006, 12:43:15 AM »
He does serve some purpose, though.  Like those trailer park trolls on Jerry Springer or Maury Povich.  They're there to remind all of us that, no matter how sad we may get, we're not that bad.

LoverOfWomen

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2006, 01:11:00 AM »
Go here, little female private part,

http://www.healthyplace.com/site/childhood_psychiatric_disorders.asp

Wow, did you join LSD just to complain about me?  That seems rather pathetic.

gcoswaltiii

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2006, 02:05:34 PM »
I have to agree with the OP and others on this thread…either you are a loser or have some type of problem.  This board can and does handle off the side humor as well as off topic conversations that deal with anything that pops into a posters mind, however, your posts have been nothing but absurd.  I am not sure if this is some vain attempt to show that you are not a loser or if you are trying to post such outlandish pictures of girls clearly downloaded off the internet to prove your masculinity/sexuality.  No matter the reason, you have done nothing more than place your character into question by people all over the country.  I would say that most people use this site as a resource to discuss problems, ideas, or life at law school that seem to apply on every campus.  Those topics may not be interesting to all who are on the board but they are to the OP and those who respond.  I have found it frustrating to see one pose a serious question in search of advice and you place a picture of some girl that you have no affiliation with whatsoever in response.  It takes away from that person’s opportunity to get feedback or spread wisdom.  I look at the topic and then see if you have responded to it.  If you have and no matter my interest in the topic or any assistance I could gain/give to the post I skip it because you detract from the intent and purpose of this resource.  For that reason alone I agree with the others and hope that you will attempt to grow up.

tenth8sphere

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2006, 02:29:11 PM »
Speaking of which, how does our reputation change, loverofwomen is -13, for instance?

LoverOfWomen

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2006, 07:58:56 AM »
I have to agree with the OP and others on this thread…either you are a loser or have some type of problem.  This board can and does handle off the side humor as well as off topic conversations that deal with anything that pops into a posters mind, however, your posts have been nothing but absurd.  I am not sure if this is some vain attempt to show that you are not a loser or if you are trying to post such outlandish pictures of girls clearly downloaded off the internet to prove your masculinity/sexuality.  No matter the reason, you have done nothing more than place your character into question by people all over the country.  I would say that most people use this site as a resource to discuss problems, ideas, or life at law school that seem to apply on every campus.  Those topics may not be interesting to all who are on the board but they are to the OP and those who respond.  I have found it frustrating to see one pose a serious question in search of advice and you place a picture of some girl that you have no affiliation with whatsoever in response.  It takes away from that person’s opportunity to get feedback or spread wisdom.  I look at the topic and then see if you have responded to it.  If you have and no matter my interest in the topic or any assistance I could gain/give to the post I skip it because you detract from the intent and purpose of this resource.  For that reason alone I agree with the others and hope that you will attempt to grow up.

I posted (note the past tense) pictures of beautiful women because I believe they aesthetically contributed to discourse.