Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Attending Franklin Pierce- Class of 2009  (Read 15517 times)

farahmichael

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Attending Franklin Pierce- Class of 2009
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2006, 02:49:54 PM »
Hello to all.  I actually just found this site a few days ago and it has provided me with gobs of info.  I just got my admission letter from FP.  I had been on the waitlist for 4 mos.  I am about 98% sure I will be goin to FP in the fall in pursuit of IP.  Has anyone looked into the joint degree program the JD/MIPCT. Im from Dallas Texas and have not visited yet, however reading this thread has got me really excited.  If anyone has visited Concord, how feasible is it to live like halfway between Concord and Boston and commute back and forth between the cities for work.  Nice to meet all of you.

Mike
21 years old. Male.

jbeans

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Attending Franklin Pierce- Class of 2009
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2006, 09:00:45 PM »
Yay, another Pierce student!  Um, Concord is about an hour from Boston on 93.  Its pretty nice because you only take one road all the way there.  If you lived halfway in between itd be about a 30 min commute which i guess is personal prefereence as to whether youd wanna do it, i think it is probably feasible.  Anyway, I am from Massachusetts so if you have any New England related questions I can probably answer them.  You picked the right place for IP.  Congrats on the acceptance!