Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: I challenge you!  (Read 10048 times)

Erapitt

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: I challenge you!
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2006, 11:14:48 PM »
Learned hand you are a dumbass.  I moment ago I just read a post you wrote about UGA having the same BIGLAW opportunities as GULC and how well it places in DC.  That is complete bull, just like your raving about roger williams, the toilet of the world.
Attending GW in Fall '06

QUAKER OATS

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2006, 11:30:04 PM »
you're a dumbass!  I said UGA probably places decent in DC.  Secondly, I'm not "raving" about Roger Williams, I'm just trying to find out why this is the so-called "toilet of the world."

I want to know why Roger gets all the heat.  Sure its a T4, but why does this get more heat than other t4s.  These articles are even bad.  Why do you think its the toilet of the world?

Erapitt

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2006, 07:54:38 AM »
It exists strictly as a business enterprise.  Having close to half of your graduating classes fail the bar is a miserable thing to happen.  That means the quality of education is garbage.  Furthermore, it also has to do with the fact that schools like RW and Cooley let ANYONE in them.  Law School is a professional school and not everyone deserves to be a lawyer.  I am sick of people whining about how this or that affected their grades, their LSAT, or their life.  Medical School, PhD programs, etc... would say "tough *&^%."  However, for some reason, people feel like they have a right to attend law school and Roger Williams is capitalizing on that so-called "right."
Attending GW in Fall '06

QUAKER OATS

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2006, 08:16:29 AM »
so how is this different than other T4s.  Other T4s have low LSAT/GPA admittents, low bar passage rates, etc.  How is RW the outlier?