Law School Discussion

What do most students wear in Law school?

Commando/Freeballing
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2006, 08:07:47 PM »
Many students at my school do not wearing underwear under their outergarments. Such creates a frisson of sexual excitement/amusement among friends, sex partners, etc. On the other hand, many people do it strictly for comfort, feeling that underwear is unnecessarily restrictive and tight, or just preferring greater mobility for the genitalia.

Such a habit brings also a sense of camaraderie, as it is in the case of soldiers who are known to drink together while wearing no clothing at all. Soldiers do it, on longer operations in the field, as it increases airflow to the genitals, whilst reducing the amount of administration required to carry and change underwear daily.

tenth8sphere

Re: Commando/Freeballing
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2006, 07:26:16 AM »
Many students at my school do not wearing underwear under their outergarments. Such creates a frisson of sexual excitement/amusement among friends, sex partners, etc. On the other hand, many people do it strictly for comfort, feeling that underwear is unnecessarily restrictive and tight, or just preferring greater mobility for the genitalia.

Such a habit brings also a sense of camaraderie, as it is in the case of soldiers who are known to drink together while wearing no clothing at all. Soldiers do it, on longer operations in the field, as it increases airflow to the genitals, whilst reducing the amount of administration required to carry and change underwear daily.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

:o

Re: What do most students wear in Law school?
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2006, 08:51:06 AM »
You want to make an impression that will last, so I say get some body paint and wear nothing but that.  Liquid latex works great too.  Just dont be that person who shows up in a suit every day, we all hate that person.

« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2006, 05:21:45 PM »
I dressed up (collar shirt, kaki's and leather shoes) for orinetation and the first week because I didnt want people thinking I was a slob but after that I went to my standard uniform (Hooded sweatshirt and cargo pants) and I have been there ever since.

« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2006, 05:41:15 PM »
I wish the girls at my law school would look/dress like this:

[image removed]

« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2006, 10:57:00 PM »
That's the same corset that Jessica Simpson is wearing in some of her Dessert ads.

Yeah, most law students don't have money like Jessica Simpson to afford stuff like that.

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2006, 11:03:04 PM »
That's the same corset that Jessica Simpson is wearing in some of her Dessert ads.

Yeah, most law students don't have money like Jessica Simpson to afford stuff like that.

OK, they can skip the corset.  ;)