Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: LawBooksForLess.com  (Read 805 times)

lawbooksforless.com

• View Profile
    • Email
LawBooksForLess.com
« on: March 03, 2006, 10:49:20 AM »

I want to tell you about a site Iíve found that sells casebooks and study aids at prices much lower than our bookstore. The site is LawBooksForLess.com and, in the interest of full disclosure, I was so impressed with them that I became their on-campus rep. Because there was no sales tax outside Massachusetts and my orders qualified for free shipping, I was able to save 20% on my book purchases last semester. I know there are a lot of "so called" bargain websites that claim to offer the lowest prices for things, but LawBooksForLess.com delivers on what they promise. Plus, they offer great and knowledgeable customer service. You should check them out at http://www.lawbooksforless.com.

alwaystheunderdog

• View Profile
Re: LawBooksForLess.com
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2006, 04:36:43 PM »

I want to tell you about a site Iíve found that sells casebooks and study aids at prices much lower than our bookstore. The site is LawBooksForLess.com and, in the interest of full disclosure, I was so impressed with them that I became their on-campus rep. Because there was no sales tax outside Massachusetts and my orders qualified for free shipping, I was able to save 20% on my book purchases last semester. I know there are a lot of "so called" bargain websites that claim to offer the lowest prices for things, but LawBooksForLess.com delivers on what they promise. Plus, they offer great and knowledgeable customer service. You should check them out at http://www.lawbooksforless.com.

Bullsh!t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  that site offers discounts of one to three or four dollars per book.  yea there is free shipping, but it takes a minimum of a week.  for my extra dollar a book ill go to the bookstore and have it at that moment.  dont be conned by this non-deal