School Specific Boards > Mercer

Hello Mercer Law Class of 2009

(1/2) > >>

favor24:
Has anyone been accepted to the class of 2009?  I am preparing for my transition back to Mercer (I went to undergrad there and graduated in 2003).

Major1:
I have been accepted. I will most likely end up there :).  Congratulations on your acceptance.  How did you like living in Macon? 

Horsley54:
I've been accepted to Mercer, but still keeping my options open with 7 apps still out there.

bennybm:
I have been accepted, but it looks like cost will push me to GSU.
The price differential is just too much to ignore.

favor24:
[Congrats on your acceptance.  I was actually at the law school this past weekend. 

I will say this about Macon-it was conducive to studying.  Of course there are things to find to do if you want to.  However, it not like Atlanta (which is close enough to get to if you want to go) where something is happening all of the time.  I had fun while in college and I know some people who go to the law school right now and they agree that they find things to do and the law school has social events but the environment is very helpful to study.  Macon has a mall and numerous eating places.  I don't know if you live in Georgia- if not be prepared b/c Macon is very humid from now until about October. 

I enjoyed my time there, which is why Mercer was my first choice to go back to law school.  Email me if you need any information on housing or other things.

--- Quote from: Major1 on March 13, 2006, 03:36:49 PM ---I have been accepted. I will most likely end up there :).  Congratulations on your acceptance.  How did you like living in Macon? 

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version