Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Private Loans for Law School?  (Read 571 times)

jd2b06

• View Profile
Private Loans for Law School?
« on: February 22, 2006, 10:27:59 PM »
Hey guys just wanted to get a general consensus if there was one, on what private loan has been the best and most hassle free loan company to deal with.  I'm pretty much like everyone else here.  Will most likely need to have a creditworthy co-signer since I'm not apart of the working world yet. 

I ultimately would just like one 50k loan that would last over a 2 year stretched out period of time.  I don't know if anyone has gotten this amount or from whom I guess it is kinda on the high side.  Having said that...

Any suggestions?

ktcarlin

• View Profile
Re: Private Loans for Law School?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2006, 10:46:00 PM »
tag

count

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2006, 03:26:05 AM »
ACCESS GROUP

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2006, 08:02:55 AM »
northstar (Total Higher Education) has been fantastic.  Their rates were the lowest I received, and the process of getting the loan was really easy and hassel free.  I'll be sticking with them for my loans for next year.

Bobo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2006, 11:30:22 AM »
I would also urge you to talk to the financial aid office at the school you will attend.  We have some kind of deal with Wells Fargo, so that ended up being the lowest for me.  Financial aid should be able to give you a list of their preferred lender and what each of them charge in interest for good credit...