Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: SLU, anyone?  (Read 18519 times)

fener

• View Profile
Re: SLU, anyone?
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2006, 01:48:03 AM »
Thanks for the reply above about the library assignment policy.  One other question I have is about the curve.  Another poster on the Pre-Law forum referenced a tough curve, but I didn't hear anything about that when I visited.  Could you enlighten me as to how rough the curve is at SLU?  Thanks much.

CHeah

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2006, 02:15:14 PM »
k stone 63112
    Hey I am interested in the apts you have for rent.  I would be interested for the summer for now as I am also doing the SLU Summer Institute (I am 99% sure but I have other offers to schools and its kind of hard to to this conditional program but i feel that SLU is the better school).  After I know that I am in, I would be willing to talk about a 1 yr lease.  Please post some more info about the apt and what kind of price you are looking for or leave me your email or # so we can enter into negotiations.  Also what else do you know about the Summer Institute program?

CHeah

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2006, 02:19:43 PM »
By the way, has anyone here gone through the SLU Summer Institute or have any friends that went through it that has some stories and experiences to share about the progam?

regional

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2006, 07:49:18 PM »
Just wondering is anyone has received their 1L schedule as of yet?  I'm getting a little apprehensive...

sapphireowl

• Some are content at the bottom, i prefer the top.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2009, 10:23:56 AM »
I'm restarting this thread for the '12 entering class. If you're attending feel free to post.

zussman7

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2009, 10:29:54 PM »
Anybody from the SLU class of 2012 still out there?  Looks like the last post was over two months ago.  If you're still reading I have a question.  I found a couple of CWE apartment buildings that fit my general requirements, Toronto Parcade and Park Lane, and was wondering if any current students or STL natives know anything about them.  I know the odds are low that someone will be able to provide insight but I figured I should try.  Being a nervous admit I have many other questions, so you are a current SLU admit or student let me know if you're willing to talk.