Law School Discussion

Employment Discrmination Supplements

Employment Discrmination Supplements
« on: February 11, 2006, 11:40:25 PM »
Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Re: Employment Discrmination Supplements
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2006, 09:43:49 AM »
The Lexis Understanding series has one. Because those books are not keyed to a case book, you have to sift through it and read several different sections each time that you are trying to understand more about a concept. So far I like it and I like that series overall. I don't know about the other supplements available for employment discrimination. You might want to go to websites that sell the different major supplements and check those out also.

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2006, 07:20:43 PM »
Thanks!  We are using a brand new casebook w/ no canned briefs keyed to it yet.  The reading is dense (lots of stats) & the Prof. is not as clear as I had hoped.  I just bought the book you mentioned & I am hoping it helps.

dbgirl

• View Profile
    • KnowTheTruth
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2006, 07:50:53 PM »
Hey Melinda

Someone who took the course w/the same teacher told me to use the Roadmaps series. I understand it is out of print but I ordered one from Amazon. I haven't read it yet, so I can't vouch for it, but thought I'd throw the idea out there.

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2006, 03:43:21 PM »
Thanks DB
Let me know if you like it.  I am feeling a little fuzzy on some of the issues in that class.