Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: My Savior Duckasouras  (Read 10483 times)

duckasourus

• View Profile
Re: My Savior Duckasouras
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2006, 05:46:02 PM »
you are obviousoly an old bitter man who is now trying to get a fake law degree.  Act your age and go have a midlife crisis with Aloha, if you want I have a great site to get a fake pilot license.

aloha737pilot

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2006, 05:57:16 PM »
A poem, by Duckasouras

My name is Duckasouras and I come here to say,
My ignorance is abounding and it grows with every day.
If I ever had an original idea, I can't remember when,
Life is just so difficult, I wish I had a friend.
Until the day I find a friend, I guess I'll stay right here,
And spread my mindless blather and be a general horses rear.

duckasourus

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2006, 06:19:55 PM »
would you like me to post aba pass rates vs fake pass rates, you can argue with me all you want but the numbers dont lie.  Non aba means no chance of being a lawyer although Mcdonalds is hiring.

duckasourus

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2006, 06:27:30 PM »
as for ignorance, I got in a real law school, I did not make cracks at mentally challenged people you did (well I guess I did by making fun at the fake law peeps) and well yes your trial at a fake law degree which YOU CAN NOT USE IN YOUR STATE makes no sense to me.  I gave you great advice, middle age men need to buy a corvette not a fake law degree.

Texas

• Sr. Citizen
  • Where's the library?
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2006, 06:32:15 PM »
you are obviousoly an old bitter man who is now trying to get a fake law degree.  Act your age and go have a midlife crisis with Aloha, if you want I have a great site to get a fake pilot license.

and again with the not reading...I've already posted that I am attending a T3 law school ducky...

duckasourus

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2006, 07:03:51 PM »
if you do then why defend someone makng a joke out of your degree.  People who go to law school without the needed inteligence (aka fake law schools) deserve to be ridiculed.  They mock our profession, but the bar keeps our profession valid.  Sorry aloha but you will NEVER pass, and texas I have faith u will fail too although I am sure S Africa will take you, and well I hope you go there.

Texas

• Sr. Citizen
  • Where's the library?
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2006, 07:31:34 PM »
if you do then why defend someone makng a joke out of your degree.  People who go to law school without the needed inteligence (aka fake law schools) deserve to be ridiculed.  They mock our profession, but the bar keeps our profession valid.  Sorry aloha but you will NEVER pass, and texas I have faith u will fail too although I am sure S Africa will take you, and well I hope you go there.

I simply believe that after a person has weighed their alternatives, their choice should be respected rather than ridiculed. There are countless people who could ridicule you for the choice you made (of course if it was stanford, then that group of people might be limited to harvard and yale grads - or perhaps med students might mock you for becoming a lawyer...who knows).

The bar does keep our profession valid...AND THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT POINT THAT YOU MAKE...and the fact that it does allow for non aba graduates to pass, even if only a rare few do, legitimizes the alternative methods of education that you ridicule.

As for me, I'm doin' fine ducky...   ;D

lipper

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2006, 09:14:54 PM »
indeed, i love going to the bar.
check the footnotes ya'll

aloha737pilot

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2006, 05:05:50 AM »
A poem by Duckasouras:

Ducky's Big Day.

It was a day in June, about half past noon,
When Ducky got his law degree.
The Dean said, "Boy, come on down here,
I got something I want you to see"
The Dean held out a fine new diploma,
With Ducky's name right in the middle.
"I can see you're really excited boy,
'Cause I think you're starting to piddle."
With his diploma in hand, and in control of his gland,
Ducky went down to see his folks.
"We are so proud of you son, you son of a gun,
you'll be the butt of no more jokes."
At the end of the day, when he went out to play,
The neighbor kids asked what he had done,
"Last year I couldn't spell lawyer, this year I really are one."

duckasourus

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2006, 12:29:13 PM »
wow you wrote me a poem, I guess I have to do the same I am aloha I am a middle aged man, I am losing my hair and my dignity, I have worked in the military a long time so I have no money to buy me a corvette, but my pilot salary can buy me a fake law degree.  I live in Hawaii and my company is going bankrupt but I can go broke with a fake law degree in hand.