Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Fall 2006  (Read 7052 times)

patrick44107

• View Profile
Re: Fall 2006
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2006, 11:34:26 AM »
Hey All,

I am actually going to Case Western in the fall, but currently live in Lakewood.  I am looking for a roommate to share my 2 bedroom condo, which is located on the Lakewood/Cleveland border, about a block from Lake Erie.  The unit has a balcony with lake and skyline views. 

I have already registered with Case roommate referral services, but figured that a C-M student may be good too, as Lakewood is much closer to CSU.  The condo is under a 10 minute drive and easily accessible by public transportation. 

I am looking to get around $375 plus half of utilities (only phone and electric- heat is included).  Message me with any questions. 

farmer

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2006, 04:48:10 PM »
It's official.  I'm heading to Cleveland.  I'll be moving from out of town and am open to finding a roommate.  Feel free to send me a message if you are looking for a roommate also.

orky13

• Sr. Citizen
  • Legally Blonde
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2006, 11:48:38 AM »
I'm in. Cleveland Marshall here I come.
It comes to this: Cleveland Marshall, Lewis & Clark
Waitlisted: Case

Yank23

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2006, 11:05:37 AM »
I'm heading out to Cleveland in a couple of weeks, looking for an apartment. If anyone is looking for a roommate let me know.

Thanks

orky13

• Sr. Citizen
  • Legally Blonde
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2006, 11:29:58 PM »
If you guys get the chance to go kayaking or jetskiing on the lake before school starts, do it. It is seriously a blast. I just went out on a day trip with a company called 41 north whose coowner is a C-M alumnus as well as an adjunct faculty member. Also hit a beach if you can... Edgewater, Mentor Headlands are two great spots.

If you are going to live in any eastern suburbs or if you are doing the evening thing, let me know! I am living in Aurora and doing evening classes.
It comes to this: Cleveland Marshall, Lewis & Clark
Waitlisted: Case