Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Studying for Tests at Cooley....  (Read 2943 times)

lawschoolstudent

• View Profile
Studying for Tests at Cooley....
« on: January 20, 2006, 07:58:50 PM »
ok..so almost a month into school...and I am def. starting to feel that the reason people get stuck can't transfer and fail is b/c everyone is dumb...

I mean the questions are so so so stupid...people are always trying to change the fact patters and everyone huffs and puffs when they are taking 2 to 3 classes..

the truth is if people stopped crying and started studying maybe they would not fail 2 of thier 3 classes..

but now i have a question...lol...when should 1st termers start studying for finals? and whats the best way..is it the outlines or the practice tests..or what...

I know there are smart kids at cooley i am just not sure where they are..lol

jjason

• View Profile
Re: Studying for Tests at Cooley....
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2006, 07:19:15 PM »
Hey. Can I make a book recommendation? "Law School Confidential: A Complete Guide to the Law School Experience: By Students, for Students," by Robert H. Miller. Specifically, look at Chapter 12 - "Your First Semester Endgame." I swear by this book. It has excellent advice and thoughts to consider. Check it out at a Borders or Barnes & Noble. If you decide to buy it, you'll only spend $17.95. It's also available on Amazon.com. Good luck.