So here is the summary of my life so far.
Finished 1L, Did fairly well, got offers of journals (but not law review), had a summer placement at a non-profit, given a fellowship/scholarship to cover the summer......
Finances disappeared, expenses popped up, returning to law school looked bleak....
So I dropped out and returned to my previous job teaching....
Anyway, I've found the way to finance the return to law school.
Now here are the problems I have
1. I didn't finish my job over the summer so I have no experience.
2. The clinic I was registered for (for the fall semester) I missed out on
3. No longer able to join a journal
4. Technically this summer will be my "2L" summer
1. How do I deal with this on my resume? In the time since I left school, I did work on a specialization for my previous degree and as I mentioned was working as a teacher.
2. Should I try to do something part time legally related to gain some experience this semester??