Thought this would be beneficial for us 1.5L's and anyone else who is about to start law school...
1. Do not put off outlining until November, keep up with your outlining every week.
2. Legal Research and Writing assignement will be a monkey wrench in your routine. Plan accordingly, do not put off LRW for the weekends otherwise youll be in a race to finish them and thats not the best position to be in.
3. Flash Cards work wonders for memorizing Element and Factor based rules, but they dont supplement for actually studying the material.
4. Study, dont just read. Ask questions while you browse through materials, find out whether the rule is a minority or majority rule.
5. Try to get your practice tests in 2 weeks before finals, messing up a previous test 3 days before a final can be a serious destriment to your self-confidence (even if it borders on hubris, its better to feel over confident than scared shitless)