Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Your Typical Law Student Out There  (Read 15371 times)

Strong

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Your Typical Law Student Out There
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2006, 11:53:49 PM »
Thank god I'm transferring...

-Girl who is so incredibly stupid that it's a travesty she got into law school. She's so dumb that professors either (a) stopped asking her questions and moved onto someone else or (b) didn't call on her second semester b/c they knew what the results would be.
-Woman who brings her kid with her to school 2-3 days a week. Thinks a leather chair out in the hallway coupled with a gameboy is an adequate substitute for daycare.

I love it.

I really hope we don't have any kids running around campus.

I also hope non-trads don't run their mouth like they did in ugrad, especially when older than the prof.

UGAFootball Fanatic

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2006, 12:18:20 PM »
Here's one of my favorite combos so far: Girl in her early 40's- overweight, frizzy hair, wears short shorts up her ass crack daily with low-cut tops. Also happens to fit the "dumbest person in the class" stereotype. And constantly asking to share notes and study with you...

robmelone

• View Profile
    • LawThug
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2006, 09:53:42 AM »
How about the know-it-all dude who, when you ask the elements of negligence gives you a two hour lecture on the subject, yet gets a C- on the final.

Rob
http://www.cafepress.com/lawthug

seine

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 09, 2006, 07:42:19 AM »

4 stereotypes given below. be creative and post others,

1. the absolute geek with numerous doctorates who has been de-worming orphans in eastern Europe for the past few months.
2. the scary lesbian with a phD in women's studies and a focus on the history of combat.
3. the arrogant but inept genius who enjoys telling people his IQ and assumes that famous philosophers take their ideas from his fourth grade papers.
4. the competitive and ruthless female dog.

I'll go with no. 2 ..

chickenbreast

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2006, 09:45:56 PM »
LOL seine ;)
De justice je m'en charge!