Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Your Typical Law Student Out There  (Read 15437 times)

LostMyMonkeys

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Your Typical Law Student Out There
« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2006, 01:01:24 AM »
the guy/girl who always prefaces socratic response with..."I didn't really understand but..." or "I think the majority said..."

Have some freakin confidence.

Or the person who, when called on, asks "do you want me to give the facts?", even after being in class for 16 weeks.

And dont get me started on the girl who starts every question with "this may be rudimentary but...' She is also the "life story girl".

How bout you be the "shut the @#!* up for once girl??"
Nice ass won't get you through your whole life. When you turn 30 you better have a personality

margaret

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2006, 03:33:24 AM »
9. The one who definitely has lice

We have one .. No kiddding ..

beer gunner

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2006, 01:41:56 AM »
HEHEHE!  Great list, glad to know they still accept human beings :D

To drink a beer or not to drink a beer, was that the question?

OL - 3rd tier

Italian2L

« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2006, 05:11:51 AM »
The 25 year old girl who is dating a 60 year old professor from her undergrad and shares full-screen half-naked pictures of him with unlucky seat neighbors as well as everbody sitting behind her.  :o

rev

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2006, 08:37:41 AM »
The 25 year old girl who is dating a 60 year old professor from her undergrad and shares full-screen half-naked pictures of him with unlucky seat neighbors as well as everbody sitting behind her.  :o

well, one half would be worse than the other, but still.....

jjason

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2006, 11:22:38 PM »
How about the stupid female dog who comes into class EVERY day, giggling, and before class, with her fake,  'ha ha ha," and, "oh my gaaawd," and "like, I don't know, but I mean, it seems that this case..." Ugh, I can't stand you, you priss @#!* whore. And thinks "study group" means "gossip group." Go back to southern California female private part.

And the fat a-hole who after the exam proctor says, "Pens down," keeps writing for the next 5 minutes while everyone is turning in their exam. @#!* you, you f-ing tool!

(Sorry - this is more of a rant)

mecarr

« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2006, 11:32:34 PM »
JESUS! Why are you so mean? I understand what bothers you, but really, I think the problem is with you. Nothing like what you described should produce a person to vomit up such vitriol.

jjason

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2006, 12:22:57 PM »
JESUS! Why are you so mean? I understand what bothers you, but really, I think the problem is with you. Nothing like what you described should produce a person to vomit up such vitriol.

HA! Yeah, um. YOU don't have to deal with these people. And yes I am mean... I hate you too!

1L214

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2006, 01:27:45 AM »
1) the prototypical run of the mill 143 pound white boy with brown hair, glasses, and polo shirt who has yet to lift any one object that happens to weigh more than 20 pounds [yep, he uses a roller bag for his textbooks]

2) the uppity prada-toting sorority girl who refuses to come to class in anything that fetches less than an aggregate 500 dollars at the nearest retailer

3) the gunner social hermaphodites who often and frequently find themselves in awkward situations both in the elevators and the hallways and have no choice but to fill the resulting social void by with high minded discussion of the merits of penoyer v. neff - even though the case was covered last semester

4) angry black

5) jackass white

PSUDSL08

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LS #'s
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2006, 09:44:12 PM »
Thank god I'm transferring...

-Overly nice girl who acts like she's known you her whole life.
-Grotesque girl who wears skin tight jeans and tight shirts with no bra with rolls of flesh hanging over the jeans. Everytime the IT guy comes to fix the internet she sits up on the table and sticks out her chest. Openly talks about how her parents bought her a condo and how she's going to get a tummy tuck and implants upon graduating despite the fact that she hasn't even tried to cut down on the McDonalds breakfasts she eats every morning.
-Guy from Colorado who wears T-shirts and jeans with no jacket during the middle of winter.
-Former college athlete who is a complete stoner
-Girl who is so incredibly stupid that it's a travesty she got into law school. She's so dumb that professors either (a) stopped asking her questions and moved onto someone else or (b) didn't call on her second semester b/c they knew what the results would be.
-Woman who brings her kid with her to school 2-3 days a week. Thinks a leather chair out in the hallway coupled with a gameboy is an adequate substitute for daycare.