Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Done!  (Read 618 times)

2005_2L

• View Profile
Done!
« on: December 16, 2005, 10:15:04 AM »
I just finished editing my take home professional responsibility exam.  Once I turn it in I'm done for the semester.  Oh, and I am now officially halfway through law school!!!

So good luck to everyone that still has finals, but if you're done you can express your joy/tiredness/excitement/plans for forgetting the torture of the past few weeks here!   ;D

My friends and I are going to meet for lunch at a sushi bar, then I'm gonna go home and sleep for about a week...

T. Durden

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Done!
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2005, 11:25:33 AM »
ah yesterday i finished my last final for the semester

i'm a 1L - it was a 2 week final period - i ahve literally been studying 10 to 12 hours a day for WEEKS

i'm half delirious right now

in fact, i'm not entirely sure what i should be doing myself. ..

personal

interests

what are those? sounds like a novel yet dangerous idea

inthesun

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2005, 11:31:12 AM »
Ah, the bad two week final exams period...  It seems so awesome in theory until study time for the third exam rolls around and you're ready to throw your laptop out the window (praying it will hit someone who is enjoying a no-lawschool life).

jimmyjohn

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2005, 01:41:40 PM »
Ah, the bad two week final exams period...  It seems so awesome in theory until study time for the third exam rolls around and you're ready to throw your laptop out the window (praying it will hit someone who is enjoying a no-lawschool life).

Awesome!  We had an example like this on my torts exam yesterday, lol. It was a res ipsa question.