Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: How to spend dead week?  (Read 1694 times)

dbgirl

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • KnowTheTruth
Re: How to spend dead week?
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2005, 06:58:40 PM »
We don't really have a dead week, we have, a dead few days.
School ends Tuesday and some people have finals as early as Saturday. The 1Ls, however, had a week between the last class and the first finals (today.)
When you have somebody dying because they are poor and black or poor and white or because of whatever they are ... that erases everything that's great about this country.

-TMcGraw

http://www.wm3.org/splash.php

Melinda

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2005, 09:09:33 PM »
Hey DB- how did it go?  I did not know ppl had Saturday exams- that sucks.

I also had my contracts exam today, and now I have to prepare for my next exam on Friday.  After the exam I went to lunch with some people on the agreement we would not talk about the exam, then I cam home & slept an few hours (since I hardly slept last night).  Now I have to start studying for my Friday exam, but my brain hurt.

dbgirl

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • KnowTheTruth
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2005, 01:43:07 AM »
Hey Melinda,

I think I did fine, but I spent too much time on the first problem and not enough on the second. I hear that's common.
Anyway, I'm trying not to second guess myself too much. I vowed not to ask anyone else anything specific about the exam.

Onward to Friday!
Good luck Melinda and all.

When you have somebody dying because they are poor and black or poor and white or because of whatever they are ... that erases everything that's great about this country.

-TMcGraw

http://www.wm3.org/splash.php

Goldy

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2005, 05:47:36 PM »
a dead few days at my school