School Specific Boards > Baylor

Baylor Spring 06 Starters???

(1/2) > >>

moynkr:
Anyone out there?

butrfly9:
I start in the Spring.  I've already moved to Waco.  Seems like a nice town so far.

moynkr:

--- Quote from: butrfly9 on December 15, 2005, 07:21:52 PM ---I start in the Spring.  I've already moved to Waco.  Seems like a nice town so far.

--- End quote ---

Oh excellent - where are you living?  I move in about a month. My grandparents live in Waco so I am pretty familiar with the town - its not too bad - atleast not as bad as people make it out to be!

UMHBmom:
If any of you fresh sacrificial lambs want a good deal on textbooks, PM me. I have Contracts, UCC, all three of the Restatements of Contracts, Property, and supplements. A word to the wise: there's a long list of books for LARC I, but you actually only need one of them ("Writing and Analysis" blahblah) the first quarter, which I also have available. Your book purchases are going to be much cheaper the second quarter (you'll only need CrimLaw and Torts), so save the $120 on the rest of your LARC books until then. I also have a few study aids if anyone is interested! Welcome to hell... uhm, I mean Baylor!

butrfly9:
I live out near China Spring.  Far enough away from campus that i'm not right in the middle of the 18-year-olds and close enough that it isn't a long drive.  where will u be?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version