Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Offer for Fall 2006  (Read 3749 times)

Army2Law

• View Profile
    • My Blog
Offer for Fall 2006
« on: November 25, 2005, 07:07:38 PM »
I have received a letter of acceptance for class starting Fall 2006.

Is there any insight that anyone can give me to the school that has not aleady been outlined on this board?

Also is there any truth to the rumor that the school will be moving ~2008?

Any detail you can provide would be most helpful.

Thank you.

sehrwunderbar

• View Profile
Re: Offer for Fall 2006
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2006, 05:50:05 PM »
Hello,
I'm planning on attending Fall 2006 as well!! At the Voir Dire day they said that they aren't planning on moving anytime soon.

beeg

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2006, 01:19:59 AM »
They're supposed to make the decision this summer.

sehrwunderbar

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2006, 06:40:52 PM »
The told us at the Voir Dire day not to worry about it, because they had decided not to move, but will maybe meet again in the next couple years to decide again. Did they change their mind about this? Are they moving now?

corbabe

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2006, 09:32:33 AM »
I just received an acceptance yesterday, and am very interested in the school.  However, I dont know much about it other than I have heard it is very conservative, which doesnt bother me all that much.  I just wanted to know what the job prospects looked like and anything else, that current students or soon to be 1L's might know.  Also, I was accepted to UDM so I am trying to decide between the two.  I am alittle scared of AVe Maria being such a new school, and what that will do to job prospects.  The professors look great at AMSOL and very distinguished, so I see +'s and -'s to both schools.  Would love to hear from some people and their thoughts on either of the schools.