Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Studying on a Saturday *sigh*  (Read 2070 times)

eloisa

• View Profile
Studying on a Saturday *sigh*
« on: October 22, 2005, 09:42:35 AM »
It's 9:45 on a Saturday morning and I am already starting my large pile of work...

*Sigh*  I have a very bad case of I'm-tired-of-law-school-itis (as my study group named it).

Anyone else tired of studying???

bacchus

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Studying on a Saturday *sigh*
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2005, 11:06:27 AM »
I was feeling that big time last night, when I met up with some folks for a beer at 10:30 after being in the library all afternoon and evening.  It sucks, but it's only a month and a half until Christmas break.
A zen philosopher once said, "A flute with no holes is not a flute, a doughnut with no hole is a danish"

gusrip98

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2005, 12:19:32 PM »
I'm here as well.  I try to get as much accomplished now so I can watch some football in a little bit.
"Never stole a horse from someone I didn't like"

Melinda

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2005, 05:38:38 PM »
I'm in for my regular all day study sesh.  I take a break for the gym, and mix it up by studying in the library, coffee shop, or my apt to trick myself from believing it hasn't been that long. You know its bad when you look forward to checking on your laundry.

jimmyjohn

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2005, 06:36:33 PM »
I haven't studied at all today.  But maybe I'm heading for the bottom of the curve. 

T. Durden

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2005, 06:54:10 PM »
7pm and i'm reading glannon on civ pro

friends want to go to a movie at 9

i'm going to go - but only because i told them that i would for some hair brained reason

what i really to do is stay in and get going on second memo (because i'm f'ed if i wait too much longer with it)

what has happened to me? i worry for my soul

CrossFun

• Keep the rubber side down!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2005, 07:55:22 PM »
Amen!  I stayed up til 2am last nite workin on my effin memo and today started studying mid-morning for two upcoming quizes.  Now, I'm back to the memo.  Sucks!!

I say Go to the movie.  Glannon will be waiting when you get home 2nite and you always got tomorrow... 

manhattanazn

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2005, 06:16:25 PM »
is it memo time? I spent all 9 hours of my day doing my memo too. BORING! Snooze  ::)

BigTex

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2005, 07:15:15 PM »
It's 9:45 on a Saturday morning and I am already starting my large pile of work...

*Sigh*  I have a very bad case of I'm-tired-of-law-school-itis (as my study group named it).

Anyone else tired of studying???

Can't remember the last day I didn't study. Either it's study or quasi-study (i.e. working on Legal Practice & Research stuff). However, I can honestly say I love it. I feel like my mind is growing every day. That's a fantastic change from working at a job for several years in which you're learning nothing new and doing the same thing over and over again. Every day, I learn a little more about contracts, con law, and crim law. Feels great.

Melinda

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2005, 10:59:35 PM »
round 2 anyone