Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Jomulunga, please stop wasting everyone else's time  (Read 3584 times)

mudcat

• View Profile
Jomulunga, please stop wasting everyone else's time
« on: October 05, 2005, 02:56:23 PM »
Hey dude,

I speak for most people in our section.  Please stop wasting our time. 

Think about what you are doing when you talk for 2 minutes, 5 times a day: you are taking up 10 minutes every day.  There are 90 other people in our section.  We pay about 100$ per class hour, so:

10 min x 1.66(cost of 1 class minute, per person) = 16.6$/day/person. 

That means, dude, you are wasting about 15$ of my money every day you show up for class.  Now...

16.6$/day x 90 = $1,494.  This means that you waste about $1500 dollars of OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY EVERY DAY in which you talk for 10 minutes during class.

now, dude, if you are wasting 1,500$ every time we have a full day of classes...
and we have full class days 3 times a week, for 14 weeks...

1,500$ x 3 = 4,500$
4,500$ x 14 = 63,000$. 

This means, over the course of the semester, if you continue at your pace, you are going to waste

$63,000 OF OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY.

Your comments are rarely valid, and most people completely tune them out everytime they hear your voice.  Offering competing hypotheticals just makes you look like an ass.  If you want to dominate all discussions, OPEN UP YOUR OWN LAW SCHOOL.  We know you are a non-trad, and we are glad that you have extensive experience in other fields.  And (non-sarcastically) I have a lot of respect for you for going to Iraq.  However, it is interesting that I know all these things about you solely through class discussion.  I shouldn't.  Dude, just shut up and stop wasting other people's money.

Barbie22

• View Profile
Re: Jomulunga, please stop wasting everyone else's time
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2007, 06:32:45 PM »
hilllllarious