Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Example Transfer Personal Statements  (Read 8758 times)

nate

• View Profile
Re: Example Transfer Personal Statements
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2006, 01:53:01 AM »
hey. who me?? I didn't lower your rankings points!! Honest - I don't even know how. Nor do I no how to tell why my own ranking is -2.

No, I asked for more details on "miserable" only out of curiosity. Just a few months ago, I went to Detroit mid-November and took a trip to Lansing. After seeing for myself, I totally agree with what you're saying. East Lansing or even the developing western part of Lansing is much better. Downtown seems rundown a bit.

yeah, my bad. i didn't even realize that you can't lower or raise "reputation" until you've made 50+ posts, which you haven't. i just remember that mine was lowered right after i saw your previous post. but anyways, i apologize.

i don't hate lansing at all. i feel like the whole lansing/east lansing area is a second-home to me. but i lived in the actual city of lansing for a while, and i know many people who lived there much longer than i did. it's really quite "bland", or what many might consider "miserable", including myself. but if it's your thing it's your thing (you seem to have your own opinions...that's cool). i mean no offense to anyone.

best of luck to you.
GW

jjason

• View Profile
Re: Example Transfer Personal Statements
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2006, 06:50:31 PM »
well i live in san francisco. so lansing doesn't even come close. but if it were for law school and that was my only chance, then i would sacrifice. the people there are nice though.