Law School Discussion

Anyone need a discount code for Storelaw.com?

Anyone need a discount code for Storelaw.com?
« on: September 21, 2005, 07:30:29 PM »
I have a 10% off discount code for the online study aid store at www.storelaw.com - Just put "wayne" in the promotion code box.  Hope that this can help someone!

Tiffany

Re: Anyone need a discount code for Storelaw.com?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2005, 09:10:01 AM »
I am sticking with OneNote, and loving it.  I have heard a lot of bad feedback about storelaw.

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2005, 11:37:51 AM »
Hi Melinda,

I'm using one note too - how are you organizing your notes?  Do you use any templates?

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2005, 07:26:21 PM »
I don't use any templates.  I tried the briefing one, but like to do my own style.  I have each class in a folder, a page for a major topic (ie personal jx.) and then subpages for each class assingment.  I type class notes in w/ my briefs using different bullets so I know if I heard it in class, the Prof. said it, or its part of my notes.  I also changed the NoteFlags to represent briefs, hypos, important, question, definition, so i can find those categories quickly by doing a search.

The one thing I have not been able to figure out is how to make a shortcut to use symbols.  any suggestions? 

duma

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2005, 11:07:10 PM »
I am sticking with OneNote, and loving it.  I have heard a lot of bad feedback about storelaw.
I've used SL for over a year now... never had an issue, and would recommend it to anyone that can't think of a good way to organize.

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2005, 06:19:39 PM »
Late in replying, but I agree.  This is my third year using SL and it has really helped me get organized!