Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: CALI  (Read 2990 times)

Janna116

• View Profile
Re: CALI
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2005, 04:46:39 PM »
this may not have anything to do with CALI but the class that I received the highest grade in was the only class in which I worked through any CALI lessons.
It is never too late to be what you might have been. - George Eliot

RUSewCrazy

• 2.6/163
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2005, 07:24:27 PM »
I am really glad we have the CALI lessons. I like them because they are broken down in relatively short lessons that give you constant feedback with lots of questions and answers throughout the lesson. They are focused on one specific area, so you get an in-depth chance look at a single topic.

I've been trying to use them (if available) to prepare for class or to review a topic after class.

Plus, it's free - nothing lost by giving them a try.

dft

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2005, 07:59:08 PM »
And which class was that?

this may not have anything to do with CALI but the class that I received the highest grade in was the only class in which I worked through any CALI lessons.

caliboss

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: CALI - what other specific topics would you like to see??
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2005, 12:47:41 AM »
Hi folks,

I am the Executive Director of CALI.  Ran across this discussion and would be happy to entertain any questions, ideas or suggestions for materials or content or lessons.  We constantly adding new lessons and have recently started posting short podcasts on some topics.  What topics would you like to see?

dft

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2005, 01:08:34 AM »
Are you serious?

Hi folks,

I am the Executive Director of CALI.  Ran across this discussion and would be happy to entertain any questions, ideas or suggestions for materials or content or lessons.  We constantly adding new lessons and have recently started posting short podcasts on some topics.  What topics would you like to see?

caliboss

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2005, 01:39:31 AM »
Absolutely.  Here is my email address if you would prefer to email me off the list...

jmayer@cali.org

John Mayer
Executive Director
Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction

JD_MSA

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2005, 10:40:12 AM »
Hi folks,

Crim pro!

up_late

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2005, 01:18:59 PM »
More in the employment discrimination section.

And a lesson on takings law.

WKRUSE

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2005, 01:53:37 PM »
I wasn't really thrilled with the idea, until I used them.  They really help show you what you need work on, and they reinforce what you do understand.

dft

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2005, 02:28:46 PM »
kaplan crim law casebook.

also, dont know if someone said this yet but fill in the blanks for all first year topics. some topics arent covered.