Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: My professor and an uncomfortable situation...  (Read 7610 times)

_retired_

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: My professor and an uncomfortable situation...
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2005, 10:24:55 PM »
you are some dumb motherfuckers

squarre

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2005, 10:47:35 PM »
I have had a few professors who will call on students 2 classes in a row.  They sometimes do this to make sure a student doesn't relax after getting called on.  They know just like everyone else that sometimes after getting called on a student feels like they don't need to read, just like you probably did, and calling on someone 2 times in a row early on can help stop this.  For this reason I have no sympathy for getting claled on and grilled 2 classes in a row. 

As for the other stuff - if it is true and I tend to believe it is not - you should definitely talk to someone and get it taken care of. 

joe

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2005, 11:12:05 PM »
And you are the king of dumb motherf**ckers?

you are some dumb motherf**ckers

Mary

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2005, 11:23:58 PM »
I can answer that for him.  Yes, he is. ;)

Mary

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2005, 11:25:37 PM »
Why is this so hard for you people to believe? Where are you from?

I have had a few professors who will call on students 2 classes in a row.  They sometimes do this to make sure a student doesn't relax after getting called on.  They know just like everyone else that sometimes after getting called on a student feels like they don't need to read, just like you probably did, and calling on someone 2 times in a row early on can help stop this.  For this reason I have no sympathy for getting claled on and grilled 2 classes in a row. 

As for the other stuff - if it is true and I tend to believe it is not - you should definitely talk to someone and get it taken care of. 

_retired_

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2005, 11:34:33 PM »

Hey Joe, I shot your old lady down.

You are the supreme fucktard, you decide.

Cooley!  HAHAHA

Maybe you could be bailiff for Judge Judy.

joe

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2005, 11:39:28 PM »
You couldn't get laid if you paid for it.  You're that nerd in high school my friends and I teased on a constant basis.  The one we threw spit balls at.

What's your problem with Cooley chump?

Hey Joe, I shot your old lady down.

You are the supreme f**cktard, you decide.

Cooley!  HAHAHA

Maybe you could be bailiff for Judge Judy.

_retired_

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2005, 11:48:04 PM »
You couldn't get laid if you paid for it.  You're that nerd in high school my friends and I teased on a constant basis.  The one we threw spit balls at.

If you dont mind broadcasting your borderline retardation and your sub 140 LSAT, I dont have any problems.

You are the fat fucker who used to say "give me back my cookie!" and start crying before I beat the *&^% out of you and stuffed it back in your drooling face.

Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooo leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

squarre

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2005, 11:49:26 PM »
Why is this so hard for you people to believe? Where are you from?

It very well might be true but the story is over the top in several aspects and on internet message boards this is very often a sign of an embellished or completely made up story.

joe

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2005, 11:53:04 PM »
Poor A.J., I struck a nerve.

Don't worry about me- I'm guaranteed a nice paying job once I'm done and you'll still be knocking on doors begging people to interview you.

So you are that guy who sat at the lunch time w/all the skateboarder fags and artists?

Damn right Coooooooooooooooooooooooooool ey!  Say it again.  But this time take Downy's d*k out of your mouth.

If you dont mind broadcasting your borderline retardation and your sub 140 LSAT, I dont have any problems.

You are the fat f**cker who used to say "give me back my cookie!" and start crying before I beat the *&^% out of you and stuffed it back in your drooling face.

Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooo leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey