Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Why would the hot blonde in my class...  (Read 4085 times)

hitandrun

• View Profile
Why would the hot blonde in my class...
« on: August 31, 2005, 06:03:00 PM »
pull up a lingerie website and ask us if we thought she could "pull this look off"...

darn.. she was hot before, now I'm all torn up...

lp4law

• Sr. Citizen
  • super genius
    • View Profile
Re: Why would the hot blonde in my class...
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2005, 07:30:04 PM »
pull up a lingerie website and ask us if we thought she could "pull this look off"...

You know what really works with chicks like that?   Ignore the sh*t out of them. 

Unless you're extremely good looking and rich, you have to be the one guy who she can't get a reaction from.  She'll love you for it.  From a physical attractiveness perspective, I've been with many women whom I had no business being with. I've led a bountiful and rewarding dating career using that methodology. 

Like anything worthwhile, it just takes some focus and self-discipline.
"What we do in life...echoes in eternity." -- Gladiator

dkast

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2005, 09:28:37 PM »

What school do you go to?

eray01

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2005, 10:13:11 PM »
There is merit with that method. But, the problem I have with it is while I'm ignoring her someone else is workin' it, and I end up SOL. I think I ignore to much. You have to at least let them know you know they exist.

The ignore method tends to work well for me with ugly girls, because they don't have other options and they know it. In fact, ugly girls aren't bad. there's plenty of uglies out there with great bodies. You generally don't have to worry about them, if they break up with you it doesn't matter, and since you don't care if they break up with you, you don't have do sh-t for them.

and, no that is not my picture, so don't even start that sh-t about that being a potential source of my problem.

inthesun

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2005, 11:21:49 PM »

and, no that is not my picture, so don't even start that sh-t about that being a potential source of my problem.

:D

jewelbomb

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2005, 11:34:00 PM »

LOL. Dude, I totally thought that was a picture of you. My whole conception of ďthe Kentucky HammerĒ has now been shattered. If you donít mind, Iím gonna continue to pretend that you look like that because the picture gives me a great deal of joy.

hope74usa

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2005, 07:33:52 AM »
Dude, I totally thought that was a picture of you.

Ditto

eray01

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2005, 03:01:01 PM »
I hijacked the likeness and mottos of the personal injury attorney who graces the back of our Yellow Pages.

KayakAnyone

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2005, 04:03:44 PM »
But he (the kentucky hammer aka the heavy hitter) does make all the girls swoon as they imagine shopping spree after shopping spree with his money.

be10dwn

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2005, 04:17:00 PM »
The Kentucky hammer totally ripped off the Texas Hammer, and I won't let this go dammit!  ;D