Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: So Who Made It?  (Read 2939 times)

Amaraya

• View Profile
So Who Made It?
« on: August 28, 2005, 04:45:20 PM »
So the week of orientation is all wrapped up here at Ave Maria and I was just wondering if all us Ave Maria-bound LSDers made it through ok and are still planning on getting up for classes in the morning.

Also, I'm currently in our beautiful school library right now, taking full advantage of the short break from studying I've permitted myself.

I don't know about you all but I love this school so far.  I can't remember any other time when I've felt so at home so fast.  The faculty and staff are even more impressive in person than they are on paper and the community in general is very warm and welcoming.  Definately thinking I made the right choice.  And I guess that's a good thing, since I've committed the next three years of my life to it.

Ok, back to Torts...
Ave Maria School of Law
Class of 2008

panahi

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - brianpanahiid
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: So Who Made It?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2005, 11:34:08 AM »
That is the same way I felt last year. I love this school. It is so comfortable and yet at the same time I feel I am getting the highest quality education. Home sweet home. I am even considering living in Michigan for a few years after school. Hip Hip Hooray Ave.
Anonymous Class of 2007
Anonymous Scholar