Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Preferred junk food/stimulant of law students?  (Read 919 times)

hidinginmontana

• View Profile
Preferred junk food/stimulant of law students?
« on: August 26, 2005, 12:59:40 AM »
I think coffee use ranks high among law students.  When I walk into my first morning class, all I smell is mocha.  That and freshly-fried nerves.  I think I'm going to re-incorporate ranch flavored corn nuts into my diet.  Remember those?  You could break a filling or a tooth on those and they make one's breath smell like death.

JD_MSA

• View Profile
Re: Preferred junk food/stimulant of law students?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2005, 07:53:09 AM »
Diet Mountain Dew.  I usually don't have to hit it until the middle of the semester, but this year I'm already "using" at least once a day.   :D

lawgirl

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2005, 08:30:09 AM »
I think coffee use ranks high among law students.  When I walk into my first morning class, all I smell is mocha.  That and freshly-fried nerves.  I think I'm going to re-incorporate ranch flavored corn nuts into my diet.  Remember those?  You could break a filling or a tooth on those and they make one's breath smell like death.

No corn nuts for me! I just spent 2K getting my teeth fixed and my generous sponsor who paid the bill would kill me. Mocha cappuccino all the way.

Melinda

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2005, 12:29:36 PM »
Rock Star energy drink is a close tie with plain coffee.  We have a rock star vending machine, and I have only had to hit that up once (for LWR)

MR2Tyler

• Vrroom.
    • AOL Instant Messenger - MR2Tyler
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2005, 01:01:20 PM »
Diet coke, red vines and marlboro red 72's.
Won:  Idaho ($$)
Lost:  USC, UW, UC Davis (Whipped like a Yugo in F1)
Still Racing:  W&M

cburkedavis

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2005, 02:50:30 PM »
I have to put in a word for chocolate covered espresso/coffee beans.  best thing ever!!!  they will keep you wired.  and then there's the always necessary diet coke. . .

Colleen

niki1244

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2005, 07:03:25 PM »
I am all over coffee supplemented by Diet Coke. . . and the occaisional binge on Swedish Fish.   ;D

hidinginmontana

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2005, 08:01:51 PM »
Swedish fish are decent, however you have to go with the assorted color fish.  The pure red fish lack ethnic diversity.  I didn't have a good junk food my 1L year, but now in my second year, I think I need something to keep me going. 

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2005, 09:01:32 PM »
Coffee and tea are big for me.  For food, I love things like honey roasted peanuts, all kinds of M&Ms, or hershey kisses.  I like small things taht I can eat a few of here and there while studying when I need that little pick me up (aka I'm falling asleep, and can't take any more caffeine!)