Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: are your classmates snobby a**holes?  (Read 17432 times)

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: are your classmates snobby a**holes?
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2005, 09:44:42 PM »
Yes, you may actually know how to spell.  I doubt it, but you may.

There are lots of errors there, Ronnie, that have absolutely nothing to do with spelling though.

For the record:

"irregardless" is not a word.  "regardless" means "without regard," and adding the prefix "ir" is just redundant.

"minus" is a mathematical term, among other things.  For example, 9 *minus* 3 is 6.  What you were getting at was likely the phrase, "might as."

And if you want to insult someone, you say, "I couldn't care less."  This means, "I do not care at all.  My level of caring is at zero, and I could not care any less about you."  If you "could care less" that means you, in fact care, about something, at least a little bit, and that's not insulting at all.

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2005, 09:45:17 PM »
lol jacy, look at the original post by ronniedeutch that i quoted.

I forgot about his original post.  Makes much more sense now!  :D

RoniDeutch

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2005, 10:19:23 PM »
jacy:
why are you a hater? this is a MESSAGE BOARD...not a legal memo. i dont put much effort into my diction on an informal message board. do you say LIKE alot? is that why you are offended. i dont think i said anything that offensive to induce so much hostility. next time i will make sure to send my post to a former english professor to make sure it's appropriate for lawschooldiscussion. anyway, im not going to further defend my message board exposition. hope your classes are doing well. i wish you the best of luck!

tacojohn

• Sr. Citizen
  • "I voted. P. Diddy told us to vote"
    • ICQ Messenger - 176834534
    • MSN Messenger - tacojohniu@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - TacoJohnIU
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - tacojohniu@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • Fearfully Optimistic
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2005, 11:50:13 PM »
The whole point is you're saying it's inappro for a law student to talk immaturely even outside of class, but at the same time not paying much attention to your grammer on a message board.  Sounds like the same thing to me.  If someone should speak like they should to a judge, another lawyer or a professor all the time, then they should be expected to have all their writing held to the standard of a legal memo.

joe

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2005, 10:37:51 AM »
Listen Ronnie,

If you saw a picture of how pale, ugly as f*k and chubby this chick is- you'd be hatin too.  I saw her posts on the other said of the forum.  This girl has some serious unresolved issues.  I can't believe that she 'supposedly' just started law school.

Pay no attention to her man.  It's just a cry for help.

jacy:
why are you a hater? this is a MESSAGE BOARD...not a legal memo. i dont put much effort into my diction on an informal message board. do you say LIKE alot? is that why you are offended. i dont think i said anything that offensive to induce so much hostility. next time i will make sure to send my post to a former english professor to make sure it's appropriate for lawschooldiscussion. anyway, im not going to further defend my message board exposition. hope your classes are doing well. i wish you the best of luck!

joe

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2005, 10:38:45 AM »
It's highschool all over again fatty.

Bitchy and ugly from what I heard on the other side of the forum.

Oh and fat.

Gotta love BitchyJacy  :D

Oh, I'm sorry, was that supposed to be an insult?  I didn't realize we were back in middle school.   ::)

joe

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2005, 10:41:10 AM »
Yeah, you also misspelled fatso.  So tell me, how does that feel?

Before you go off in tangent here correcting people here- just look at yourself in the mirror and think about correcting those issues first.  Ugly female dog.

I actually did catch that one, but I thought there was a decent possiblity of that being a legit typo, so I left it out. :)

joe

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2005, 10:45:16 AM »
Fat, ugly girls are bitchy because they are fat and ugly and no one likes them. 

Now, Jacy supposedly has a fiance but I bet he's the biggest wuss to be with someone like her. 

I have no doubt that your personality and attitude here are the same ones that shine through to your classmates.

Work on your attitude because I sure the hell would NEVER EVER hire you as my attorney!  I'd rather be fat and ugly like you.

Yes, you may actually know how to spell.  I doubt it, but you may.

There are lots of errors there, Ronnie, that have absolutely nothing to do with spelling though.

For the record:

"irregardless" is not a word.  "regardless" means "without regard," and adding the prefix "ir" is just redundant.

"minus" is a mathematical term, among other things.  For example, 9 *minus* 3 is 6.  What you were getting at was likely the phrase, "might as."

And if you want to insult someone, you say, "I couldn't care less."  This means, "I do not care at all.  My level of caring is at zero, and I could not care any less about you."  If you "could care less" that means you, in fact care, about something, at least a little bit, and that's not insulting at all.

Mary

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2005, 10:50:29 AM »
I concur.  Even though I don't know Jacy85, I have seen her posts and it appears to me like she's a carrying a grudge of some sort.  Her posts are hostile almost to the point where she's really uptight and anal about something going on in her life.  Who knows!  We all have issues.  It's just sad that we have to bring them to a message board and take it out on other people.

Listen Ronnie,

If you saw a picture of how pale, ugly as f*k and chubby this chick is- you'd be hatin too.  I saw her posts on the other said of the forum.  This girl has some serious unresolved issues.  I can't believe that she 'supposedly' just started law school.

Pay no attention to her man.  It's just a cry for help.

jacy:

RoniDeutch

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2005, 11:24:16 AM »
Joe and Mary, you guys ROCK!! it is evident from the anger expressed in her posts, she has some serious issues. we can all chip in for a mental health evaluation for Jacey. perhaps our investment will make this message board a little more HAPPY. with an attitude like that, she wont make it through LS. NICE people get a lot further. OH, BTW Joe do you have her picture? i could use a good laugh!! Best of luck with your classes guys!!!