Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: OneNote users...  (Read 748 times)

Texan29

• Sr. Citizen
  • Texas Tech Law Bound!!!
    • View Profile
OneNote users...
« on: August 21, 2005, 10:52:44 AM »
Anyone care to share structure of how they are taking their notes in onenote. I was thinking of dividing it up by course, then by outline, briefs, and notes then possibly making a subpage for each brief and days worth of notes? I'm unsure on how i'd like it structured and wanted to see other's ideas to possibly get some inspiration, thanks in advance!
Texas Tech Law: We don't just pass the bar, we practically live there!

mstiger

• View Profile
Re: OneNote users...
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2005, 04:13:27 PM »
I divide my classes into folders.  Then sections within each folder represent units.  Within sections, the pages represent chapters or sections.  It's worked pretty well for me.  If I need, I add additional sections to each class/folder for review sessions, questions, outline, etc.

Melinda

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: OneNote users...
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2005, 09:52:31 PM »
I have been toying with this program for the last week trying to find the best way to work it. 

I also have each class in a folder.  Then I have pages for briefs, class notes, outlines.  Sometimes I type my class notes right in with the briefs.  So depending on the class they have all sort of morphed into a unique pattern.

I motified my flags to denote things like briefs, hypos, and anything important the Prof. said. That makes them easy to find. 

There is also a lengthy thread on this on OneNote on the other side of the board (Pre-Law) in the general discussion.