Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: On the irrelevance of the post orientation post  (Read 2412 times)

Shardik

• Sr. Citizen
  • Ignorance, the root and the stem of every evil.
    • View Profile
    • Email
On the irrelevance of the post orientation post
« on: August 19, 2005, 06:25:46 PM »
This FSU board has served us well for the past months.  In addition to hosting important discussions (such as the "bill to kill out-of-state students) and providing invaluable information, it has proved to be instrumental in providing opportunities to meet fellow students in person and to make new friends.

However, this very success may be the downfall of the FSU specific board as most of us who post here now see and talk to each other daily.  What more do we have to say?  What issues are left to discuss?   

I hope this is not true, yet the evidence speaks for itself as few have posted on this board since many of us met on Monday of this week.  Have you?  How often?

This introspective look at the inner workings of the FSU LSD board provided to you free of charge by your good friend Shardik.

ACore

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - atomcore
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: On the irrelevance of the post orientation post
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2005, 11:43:38 PM »
I guess most of us are a little too busy reading and outlining.

Still, we should try to keep this board alive in order to get information to students that are thinking of coming to FSU next year. It couldn't hurt.

On that note, how is everyone doing in their classes? Overwhelmed yet?
Attending: FSU
In: FIU, FSU, Syracuse 
Waitlisted: UM, Penn State
Rejected: Pitt, Stetson

JDMPP

• View Profile
Re: On the irrelevance of the post orientation post
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2006, 01:52:23 PM »
I hated orientation!