Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: First day of orientation...  (Read 6855 times)

Texan29

• Sr. Citizen
  • Texas Tech Law Bound!!!
    • View Profile
Re: First day of orientation...
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2005, 09:47:16 AM »
Ok, I'm lazy and i don't want to tear through all my boxes to find my orientation papers, anyone want to review the significant details, i.e. when, where, who, what?

Start time - noon at the rotunda on the 1st floor of the the Rawls College of Business Administration (it is recommended to arrive between 11:15 and 11:30 to park and walk to the building).

Parking - either R-21 or Z-4 (but you need to have your parking decal affixed to windshield)

We start with a lunch, and then orientation lasts till around 4pm...

Thanks Aron, Box world has a way of helping your lose things around here! I guess our legal practice class does meet during this week, but I'm guessing its to go over library usage, etc. I think I'll follow y'alls lead and just bring pens and paper for this first day and play it by ear after that.

Anyone who went to the hispanic law bootcamp, give us more detail about this binder that we can check out in the library? I heard someone at the bookstore telling me about it, what's the deal with it?

I'll see y'all there around 11:15-ish!
Texas Tech Law: We don't just pass the bar, we practically live there!

utsassy

• AOL Instant Messenger - utsassy22
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2005, 06:23:58 PM »
I went to the HLSA thing, but I don't remember them talking about any binder.... What is it regarding?

utsassy

• AOL Instant Messenger - utsassy22
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2005, 06:25:02 PM »
What did yall think about the first day of orientation?  I was disappointed.  I don't feel like I learned anything.

Texan29

• Sr. Citizen
  • Texas Tech Law Bound!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2005, 06:55:38 PM »
Honestly, I didn't expect to learn much. I think they just didn't want us to rest before our first week of classes. They love torturing us. And I def. think they made it clear that TTU Law is the red-headed step-child of the TTU campus.
Texas Tech Law: We don't just pass the bar, we practically live there!