Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: U of Toledo -- Schedules  (Read 6385 times)

emarejay

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: U of Toledo -- Schedules
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2005, 11:01:17 AM »
haha, I have section 10 as well. And Yorba, we have the same schedule. We won't be spending very much time in class. I looked at the syllabus for Contracts and got the impression that he is pretty hardcore. Harvard BA, JD, & MBA. He makes a point to emphasize his Socratic teaching style and that it is 10% of your final grade.

Hotel Yorba

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2005, 02:42:42 PM »
Yeah, I'm also in section 10 of Leg Res & Writ. 

Blue

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2005, 02:43:21 PM »
Count me in for Section 10, too  ;)

Comm-Law

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2005, 06:58:33 PM »
I think it might be safe to assume that no one has been assigned to their "real" section of Legal Writing yet and they just pooled us altogether in section 10.  What are the odds that all of us are section 10 legitimately?

- Comm-Law

utoledostudent

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2005, 09:36:29 PM »
I think it might be safe to assume that no one has been assigned to their "real" section of Legal Writing yet and they just pooled us altogether in section 10.  What are the odds that all of us are section 10 legitimately?

- Comm-Law

Legal Writing & Research is a rather small class of students.  As you've correctly pointed out, the chances of everyone here being in the same class is slim.  If I remember correctly, your actual class section will be distributed at orientation.