Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: U of Toledo -- Schedules  (Read 6464 times)

BB137

• View Profile
U of Toledo -- Schedules
« on: August 10, 2005, 01:13:01 PM »
1 week and counting, I hope you are all doing more relaxing than I am. Does anyone have any information concerning our class schedules. I was looking at the schedule of classes on the website and was curious if we schedule our own classes the 1st year or are they going to put us in sections and give out standard schedules. I imagine we are going to be put in sections, but just thought I would ask.I appreciate all the responses in advance. Have a good rest of the week and see you all on Wednesday.

Frappe

• View Profile
Re: U of Toledo -- Schedules
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2005, 10:13:41 PM »
1 week and counting, I hope you are all doing more relaxing than I am. Does anyone have any information concerning our class schedules. I was looking at the schedule of classes on the website and was curious if we schedule our own classes the 1st year or are they going to put us in sections and give out standard schedules. I imagine we are going to be put in sections, but just thought I would ask.I appreciate all the responses in advance. Have a good rest of the week and see you all on Wednesday.

I hear they give us our schedules during orientation.

lawstudent06

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2005, 01:11:07 AM »
Yes, they will give you your schedule toward the end of orientation.  You will not be able to pick your own classes until your second year.

Blue

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2005, 10:49:12 AM »
I asked about this awhile back, and the reply was "Your schedule will be given to you on Thursday, August 18."
We don't get to pick any times, sections, etc... for 1L.

emarejay

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2005, 03:09:55 AM »
I might get into some trouble then. I am taking the red-eye in and arrive in Detroit at 8am Monday morning. I was thinking that we could schedule classes and I would take the late one. Interesting.

Hotel Yorba

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2005, 10:23:08 PM »
If you go to the UT Web for Students you can activate your username etc.  from here you can access your schedule, I am already registered and I would assume anyone else would be as well. 

Comm-Law

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2005, 11:54:13 PM »
If you go to the UT Web for Students you can activate your username etc. from here you can access your schedule, I am already registered and I would assume anyone else would be as well.

Murphy's law... I go to activate my account and the clock ticks 11:55PM and the system locks me out for nighttime batch processing.

- Comm-Law

emarejay

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2005, 02:34:35 AM »
DO you need a student ID number or anything like that? If so where do I find that out?

Thanks, this is going to help me out a lot as far as my travel plans go if I can get this set up in the morning. Just curious, what time do you start class on Monday? Im in that transition thing too so it might be the same.

If you go to the UT Web for Students you can activate your username etc.  from here you can access your schedule, I am already registered and I would assume anyone else would be as well. 

Hotel Yorba

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2005, 07:38:53 AM »
My classes are MW 10:10-11:40 and 2:40-4:10 and the research and writting is TBA.  I would be willing to bet you will have the same schedule.  The only number they ask you to know is the student ID and this is your soc. (it was nine digits so I just plugged it in and it worked).  BTW, to access web for students I think you have to go to the UT home site and it is under current students.  I am sure they will tell us all about how to do this at orientationm but I am impatient and like to be ahead of the game. Also, once logged in you can see if your fin-aid has posted and pretty much anything else you are curious about. In case anyone is curious about health insurance... UT automatically bills you for it and to waive it you go to registration under web for students and it will direct you to enter a policy # and provider w/phone #.  We have until Sept. 6 to waive the health insurance.

Any other questions and I'll do my best.

Comm-Law

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2005, 10:25:59 AM »
Hotel Yorba... thanks for the tip about the schedules.

I just pulled mine up 10:10-11:40 and 1:00-2:30 MTWR and 10:10-11:40F.  So far/so good.  No 8:30AM classes YET :)  I'm not much of a morning person so I'd perfer to have all mine start at 10:10 or later.  Unfortunately, I'm assigned to section 10 of the Legal Writing which is the TBA section, so I guess I still have a 50/50 shot of that section falling at 8:30.

Hotel Yorba did you get section 10 as well or do they have more than one TBA in legal writing?

- Comm-Law