Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Help:Bar retaken 5 times  (Read 1022 times)

lastresort

• View Profile
    • Email
Help:Bar retaken 5 times
« on: August 06, 2005, 08:48:59 PM »
I just wanted some advice as to what to do just in case.  I just took the Rhode Island bar for the fifth time.  If I fail it this time, which I won't know for a couple of months, they won't let me take it again.  Should I give up on being a lawyer or try another state.  Serious replies only.

thinkerbox77

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Help:Bar retaken 5 times
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2005, 01:34:35 PM »
You need to have really good set of outlines.  To get your sample outline, please send me your free sample request to thinkerbox77@yahoo.com
I passed my bar exam in my first try and I have helped many students pass it their first try.  My outlines are really detailed.  Furthermore, it also includes hot topics that are frequently tested on each subject.
Good luck

rapunzel

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2005, 10:14:25 PM »
Yep, that appears to be exactly the type of advice the OP was looking for.  Get lost.

You spent the time, moeny and effort it took to get though law school.  You can pass this exam.  If the worst happens, pick the next state and cough up for a Barbari course.  Take the practice exams and figure out what area is killing you.

If this were your 5th time failing the LSATs I would gently suggest you try something else.  But I'm assuming you have graduate from law school.  You should be able to pass this exam.  Has standardized testing been a problem in that past?

lastresort

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2005, 12:03:40 AM »
I guess thinkerbox was trying to sell me something?
Well, I appreciate your comments rapunzel.  They were very thoughtful.  I will try Massachusettes, I guess.  If I could sue Roger Williams to get my money back, believe me I would!

twarga

• Sr. Citizen
  • Must have cookie! Me like cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2005, 09:35:23 AM »
I guess thinkerbox was trying to sell me something?
Well, I appreciate your comments rapunzel.  They were very thoughtful.  I will try Massachusettes, I guess.  If I could sue Roger Williams to get my money back, believe me I would!

You should post on the Roger Williams thread, as well.  There are a lot of rumors about RW being a sham.
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=twarga

Attending:  Widener DE $$$
Accepted:  Rutgers-Camden, Villanova, Temple
Rejected:  Penn, Harvard

3.0 (3.82), 166