Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Attention Febuary Bar Exam Takers  (Read 2167 times)

thinkerbox77

• View Profile
    • Email
Attention Febuary Bar Exam Takers
« on: August 05, 2005, 06:35:56 PM »
In order to succeed in law school, you must have a good outline.  However, it can be challenging for first year law student because they donít know what to expect or how to make one.  Thatís why I have decided to sell my outlines that I used to get B+ in every class.  More importantly I used these outlines to pass CA Bar in my first try.  Each outline has two parts to it.  1) Fully detailed outlines with many examples, and 2) Short Must Know For Exam.  All you need to study is the Short Must Know For Exam outline.  However, if you need further explanation of the topic, you can refer it to the fully detailed outline.  The fully detailed outline is based on BARBRI Lecture notes.  Therefore, these outlines are also great for students who can not afford to take BARBRI course.   You will need a good outline whether you are a first year law student or graduated student who wants to pass the bar at once.  Many have passed CA bar with it.  Stay on top of your class.

To get your free sample of outline, please visit http://tigerwater25.tradebit.com and click on education.  If you want to purchase my outlines, please click on MISC.  There you will be able to purchase following outlines.  Civil Procedure, Contracts, Community Property, Constitutional Law, Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure, Corporations, Evidence, Property, Professional Responsibilities, Remedies, Torts, Trusts, and Wills.   

Each outline is priced at $9.99. 

First Year Package: $35.00.  Includes Civil Procedure, Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure, Torts, Contracts. 

Bar Exam Package: $70.  Includes all 14 bar subjects.

If you have any questions, please contact me at thinkerbox77@yahoo.com

Good Luck!