School Specific Boards > Villanova

Happy Hour, anyone??

(1/2) > >>

hillzy:
I'm getting ready to start at Villanova Law in a few weeks.

I'm moving into my apartment in Bryn Mawr this weekend, so I'll have a few weeks there before we have orientation.

Is anyone interested in meeting up before the "first day of school" for a drink or something?  Maybe we could arrange some sort of happy hour for incoming 1L's.  I don't know a soul in our class, but if anyone does, we could get a group together...

Let me know if you're interested!

Largemonk:
I'm definitely interested. There had been some talk about this a couple of weeks ago.  The week just before the start of orientation would be a great time for that. I'm sporadically on this board, so if people want to do this, just post a time and place and I'll try to keep up to date.

Any ideas as to where to do it? Center City would be great for me. I think someone had mentioned Manyunk, which would also be a great place to do it.

hillzy:
Yay!  That's you and another person who emailed me!

Let's do it this way...if you're interested, send me an email, that way I can be sure to send everyone a message with the info.  My email address is (I'm sure this will look familiar) hleaman@law.villanova.edu.  We can also update this board with the info.

Maybe we could plan for the Thursday or Friday before orientation (19th or 20th).  I'm open for suggestions on places... I have heard great things about Manyunk.  I have friends in the area, so I'll ask them for ideas.  Is anyone actually from the immediate area?

Well, look forward to working with and meeting everyone!

-Hillorie Leaman
(hleaman@law.villanova.edu OR hillorie@optonline.net)

dividedsky:

--- Quote from: hillzy on August 02, 2005, 06:37:59 PM ---Yay!  That's you and another person who emailed me!

Let's do it this way...if you're interested, send me an email, that way I can be sure to send everyone a message with the info.  My email address is (I'm sure this will look familiar) hleaman@law.villanova.edu.  We can also update this board with the info.

Maybe we could plan for the Thursday or Friday before orientation (19th or 20th).  I'm open for suggestions on places... I have heard great things about Manyunk.  I have friends in the area, so I'll ask them for ideas.  Is anyone actually from the immediate area?

Well, look forward to working with and meeting everyone!

-Hillorie Leaman
(hleaman@law.villanova.edu OR hillorie@optonline.net)

--- End quote ---

I'm down.  I am especially for the Manayunk idea, but of course my opinion is a little biased 'since my new apt is walking distance from the Manayunk bars. (convenient...) Anyway if this is really happening, let me know.

Dmiller34:
I am a rising 2L at VLS... WELCOME!!! you guys have the right idea!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version