LEEWS?
« on: August 01, 2005, 08:37:59 AM »
anyone do LEEWS, and to what result?

jdohno

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: LEEWS?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2005, 10:55:24 AM »
Yup. I did extremely well and I am transferring to a top 10 school. You can look for my old posts about Leews in this section. The old posts have a lot of details about Leews. I don't have time to recycle my old posts or the other Leews threads since I'm busy with moving to school,etc. I'm just doing a quick check of this board. Good luck.

anyone do LEEWS, and to what result?

GenHawk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2005, 03:12:10 PM »
Yes very good. Get it on tape or CD though.

nick081975

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2005, 12:23:05 PM »
One of our group took the live LEEWS Lecture. We were hesitant because when we asked for proof of results, none were forthcoming. We listened to the hype. It has a few good points but it is totally incomplete and forces you to look for all the materials you need from other sources.

Others at school had some of the tapes but none of them did that well on their exams. They all felt really good about things until they actually got their exams back.

Save your money.

We used the MP3 exam writing lecture from Study Partner. It was cheaper, they have proven results that are easily verified and a much simplier to follow program with all the elements easily available.

We attended the Study Partner live lecture for our school under a group plan. All the people who got the highest grades at our school came out of that lecture.