School Specific Boards > Oklahoma City U

Any OCU students out there?

(1/2) > >>

trouble:
I was just wondering if anyone out there could give me some low-down on the profs at OCU - who's tough, who's tougher... Anyone??... Anyone??...

trouble:
Anyone?  Bueller??  Fry???

Dante:
Hi.  I have been accepted for 06 to OCU and am considering attending.  I wondering if there were any current OCU student willing to share their experiences at the school.   

Thanks in advance.

2005_2L:
Congrats on getting accepted!  You mentioned that you were considering attending - what other schools are on your list?  I'm a 2L at OCU, so feel free to ask me questions about what it's like here...

Dante:

--- Quote from: 2005_2L on December 17, 2005, 07:50:55 PM ---Congrats on getting accepted!  You mentioned that you were considering attending - what other schools are on your list?  I'm a 2L at OCU, so feel free to ask me questions about what it's like here...

--- End quote ---

The other school I am considering is University of Tulsa.  I haven't heard from U of Tulsa yet, but need to remain in the area for my wife's job.  I was just wondering what you could tell me about OCU, what the students and profs are like, how bad the curve is on a person (hoping it isn't another Cooley etc.), and if you enjoy attending in general.  Any other information you think I might want to know would be great.  Thanks in advance!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version