Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: President of my Law School student senate?  (Read 3666 times)

dkast

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: President of my Law School student senate?
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2005, 01:46:43 AM »
Mary forget the student senate. 

I would suggest being more concerned with legal analysis and learning what is necessary to make you a good attorney.

Mary

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2005, 06:19:23 PM »
No problem troll.

Yeah and you're obviously a troll judging by your last 4 posts that are ridiculous one liners.

Obviously she is a psycho.

Thank you for coming down to my level. That was easy.

MJN01002

• UConn PolSci '05, Law '08.
    • View Profile
    • My LSD Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2005, 10:40:40 AM »
Although I'm interested in what Mary said and have similar, albeit distant, feelings about stuff like graduation, I would like to hear more about what people think about SBA v. Moot Court v. Law Review and can you do more than one (although probably never all three)?  ::Longest run-on sentance ever, over::  Thanks for the help!

No problem troll.

Yeah and you're obviously a troll judging by your last 4 posts that are ridiculous one liners.

makotosan

• Sr. Citizen
  • Hey, I didn't know boys felt like this inside.
    • AOL Instant Messenger - simulatedasian
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2005, 10:45:46 AM »
Worry about getting through 1L sane and take it from there. You have time, grasshopper.  :P
Attending: Temple ($)
Accepted: Seton Hall (full $), St. John's (full $), Hofstra (full $), Lewis and Clark ($), Pitt ($)

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=makotosan

http://excessivedicta.blogspot.com/

squarre

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2005, 12:44:46 PM »
I think Law Review and Moot Court would rank ahead of SBA as far as employers are concerned.  You could do more than 1, just make sure you don't stretch yourself too thin. 

Although I'm interested in what Mary said and have similar, albeit distant, feelings about stuff like graduation, I would like to hear more about what people think about SBA v. Moot Court v. Law Review and can you do more than one (although probably never all three)?  ::Longest run-on sentance ever, over::  Thanks for the help!

No problem troll.

Mary

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2005, 06:48:47 PM »
I just would love to be the class-elected speaker at graduation.

I think Law Review and Moot Court would rank ahead of SBA as far as employers are concerned.  You could do more than 1, just make sure you don't stretch yourself too thin. 

No problem troll.

abclaw

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2005, 08:02:24 PM »
We now have confirmation.  She is a psycho.

Burning Sands

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2005, 10:36:14 AM »
Yes you can do all three, but as far as what employers think, they could care less that you were involved in the SBA.  You can pretty much expect that Law Review and Moot Court are then only extra-curricular's that stand out to law firms.

No problem troll.

Burning Sands

james

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2005, 02:08:39 PM »

Yes!!!!!

Burning Sands

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2005, 03:00:32 PM »

Yes!!!!!

you guys ain't right! ;D

Although I gotta admit its kinda strange to be worrying about being elected to speak at a class graduation when you haven't met the class yet
Burning Sands